5.06.2010

we went.

Photobucket

and it was awesome.

i bought a cute flower clip, a silly kitty case for my new phone, and i won an adorable CTR necklace in the raffle. am i too old to wear a CTR necklace? my mom bought me a necklace from armelle for mothers day {it's gooooorgeous! and has a locket!} and a dress for serena's birthday and she won a super cute dry erase menu board. when you get there before the crowd, there's higher odds that you'll win something in the raffle :)

loved it. you should go.

Photobucket

and speaking of my phone, i got a droid and i love it! iphone, shmiphone :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I went in December and wasn't too impressed, but it sounds like they had some cute things this time!

DecoMOD Studio said...

Uh, I was supposed to go, and uhhhh was supposed to donate something to the raffle. After pulling an all nighter the night before, I uhhhh, fell asleep on my couch and didn't make it to the party.
whoops!

dave + kirst said...

next year, invite me! i need to check it out.... i'll help babysit your TWO chilluns :D