5.13.2010

little dorrit ♥

have you seen this?

Photobucket
Photobucket

i am in love. it is soooooooooo good. and i'm only 3.5 hours into it {i think it's 8 hours total}. just ask my sister & mom... i've been obsessing about it since the first episode :)

i couldn't wait any longer for the weekly masterpiece classic installments on pbs, so i bought it online and have been impatiently waiting for it to arrive on my doorstep! arthur clennam is played by matthew macfadyen {mr. darcy in the focus features version of pride & prejudice}. he is fabulous and sooo handsome. it's very well acted and full of mystery and romance.

you need to borrow it from me when i'm done. or check it out from the library.

10 comments:

Sean said...

You did what?

ariel said...

i used my headband money. chill.

Rachelle said...

oh my heavens! mr. darcy - yum yum. i'm going to the library tomorrow to see if they have it down here in orem! thanks for sharing ... i love these timeperiod movies and am so excited that it is 8 hours long!!!!!!!!! enjoy ♥

Caprene said...

I love everything Masterpiece, but Dorrit was so good and deservingly, it one lots of awards too.

ariel said...

i remember it winning awards and thinking "i've never even heard of that"! :)

dave + kirst said...

Ariel I think I'll have to borrow it.... Dave will not be pleased I'm watching 8 hours of what he calls 'bonnet movies' ;)

Kess said...

Please put me on the rental list:) I've been craving a good movie like that and I lost one of the discs to my Pride and Prejudice :(

ariel said...

i also have pride & prejudice if you ever want to borrow it :)

Janessa Taylor said...

OOOOooo I'm a fan of the Masterpiece stuff.... It's called "Dorrit?" weird title, but I'll have to check it out!

ariel said...

It's csalled little dorrit. It's based on the novel by charles dickens. You'll love it :)