5.17.2010

a happy little weekend.

which included:
the traditional friday night pizza.
starting alias season 1 with some friends. {i've missed you, vaughn.}
banana bread.
sleeping with the windows open.
driving with the windows down.
a freshly mowed backyard.
serena's one year pictures at a beautiful park on a perfect spring day.
a giant hamburger {that's what i crave these days}.
a fabulous choir concert by Vocis!!!!
a lovely musical number by my lovely ward choir.
sunday naps for all 3 of us.
a walk to our favorite spot... where sean proposed to me :)
yummy dinner with sean's family.
serena playing with her giggly cousins.
some intense mariokart.
lots of laughter and a movie with friends.

5 comments:

dave + kirst said...

gosh i love Alias... there needs to be another show just like that but new since Lost is leaving me.

Lindsay said...

Where are these 1-year pictures you speak of??? I certainly don't have one on my desk at work. *hint hint hint* :)

Marianne said...

It really was a beautiful number by the ward choir- I wanted to tell you that. I really enjoyed it.

Jamie said...

Hey, I made Ty put Alias on our queue I'm so excited and hopefully he can like it too. I mean it is J.J. Abrams so he should :)

T-rent said...

Oh yeah...Michael Vartan is one good looking man..especially in Alias!