11.16.2009

ten days of gratitude.

day one: my family ♥

we had so much fun up at the cabin with my family. wednesday was the only day that everyone could be there together and it was a blast. the women learned how to knit & crochet hats {which we are sporting in the picture} and the men went 4 wheeling, played pool, etc. we made a huge breakfast, lounged around, did some jigsaw puzzles, and enjoyed being together. i am so grateful for wonderful parents and three beautiful sisters. can't wait till one of my sisters produces a cousin for serena :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

That's cute!! I hope you guys were all cuddled up and warm there in the snow!

Steph said...

Love the hats! You are all so pretty!!

Ann said...

How fun!

Alicia said...

we saw doug and alene at el matador saturday. too bad you weren't there. it was my first time seeing brecklyn, it made me giggle she is so cute!

Kim said...

so cute! i love those hats! are you going to add them to your etsy?