11.21.2009

day six.

{a little late on posting this, i know :)}
Photobucket
music.

what would my life be without music??

i love it in mostly all forms. classical. pop. alternative. jazz. country. opera. choral. etc.

i sang with a choir a few years ago that was one of the best experiences of my life. i get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. the music was amazing. the singers were amazing. performing with them was amazing. it was so rewarding and just filled up the part of me that needs to be filled up with music. i still am depressed that it had to end.

earlier this year i saw madame butterfly with my mom and it will always be one of my favorite memories. it was just so so so beautiful {like the kind of beautiful that makes my heart ache a little... is that weird?}.

hearing the salt lake children's choir every year completes my christmas season.

the lyrics of where can i turn for peace? have so much significance to me.

some of my favorite memories are singing at the piano at my grandma's house with my sister.

i could go on and on and on and on.

music is a huge part of my life. i am so grateful for the wonderful experiences that have come to me through music.

No comments: