8.22.2009

reading a.d.d.

Photobucket

books i have started in the last week:

digging to america.
jacob have i loved.
persuasion.
i capture the castle.
the jane austen book club.

i think i have settled on re-reading beauty by robin mckinley. one of my favorites.

if not, it's back to jacob have i loved. or digging to america. or persuasion. or maybe i'll find a copy of sense & sensibility. or perhaps re-read east. i have a problem.

on another note, i took a big boxful of books to the book garden this week. i know i said i don't like used books, but i love that place. i love how it is packed from floor to ceiling with books. and you can find relatively new books there, too. you just have to look hard :)

5 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I'm in the middle of three books myself:) Have you read The Shack? If not its a good one:) Just think about what you believe when you read it and, learn about the power of forgiveness, give it a try. I loved it!

ariel said...

never heard of it. i will put it on the list :)

Gretchen said...

I've been to that place too, it's super cute and totally packed just like you said! Love it.

Rachel said...

I know how you feel. Some books just feel like a chore to slog through once you start. I have Sense and Sensibility if you want to borrow it. You can never go wrong with Jane Austen. Ever.

dave + kirst said...

Dave has told me the same thing - he's like 'why are you always reading?!!' I can't help myself! Ariel can I come by today and grab 'The Time Traveler's Wife'?