8.28.2009

good day.

Photobucket

it's been one of those weeks. but instead of complaining about the bad {tired! tired! tired! busy husband! busy ariel! sore back! tired!!!!!}, let's focus on the good things today. the good things this week, to be exact. my list wouldn't be very long if it was just today :)

1. this photo. i found it today when serena was napping {for 0.2 seconds} and it made me laugh :) oh, bear.
2. serena laughed! i mean really laughed! this should really be number one, but i'm not going in order of importance. it was so adorable. i was in tears, it was so cute! is it a bad sign that the first time she really laughed was when she grabbed a big chunk of my bangs and tried to eat them?? i hope not.
3. stuffed peppers, yellow squash pancakes, and fresh green beans. a traditional {to our family} summer meal. thank you, mom!
4. the disney channel and jeopardy.
5. sprinkler rainbows.
6. funny dreams.
7. back massages from the husband.
8. baby asher's announcement in the mail :)
9. a $10.00 off coupon at kohl's.
10. new {used} books from the book garden.
11. watching serena stand like a champ {or as annette says, an olympian!}.
12. knowing i get to see my friends tomorrow!!
13. knowing i get to make and eat this delicious salad tomorrow!
14. reading beauty in my spare moments.
15. getting excited for choir to start up!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

isn't it the best to hear your baby laugh!
And you should be excited about that salad...it is one of my favorites!

Stephenson and Katie said...

NOTHING beats the sound of your baby laughing for the first time! I LOVE IT! Cute pic of mommy and daughter... she is precious!

Jamie said...

I'm leaving Provo tomorrow around 3 so I'll head to your house unless you call me and give me the red light. I'm cool. I hope your week gets better with this up coming awesome weekend!!

Sue said...

I love the picture with bear (was that on purpose?)! Isaac loves to grab my hair right now. If it was accompanied with a laugh I'd probably let him do it more. :) We missed you at the BBQ last night but Sean and Serena represented your family well. The boys tried to get our babies to look at each other but they wouldn't (they were both pretending to be shy). :)