8.17.2009

fri-sun.

Photobucket
i may or may not have watched an affair to remember 3x while sean was in st. george for the weekend. {i did.}
serena may or may not have screamed all day on saturday for no apparent reason... to the point where i was on the verge of ripping my hair out. {she did.}
we may or may not have slept in on sunday and missed church entirely because i was so so worn out from saturday. {we did. but if it makes you feel better, we planned to go to paul & lyn's ward, only to find out that it was their stake conference.}
the abyss may or may not be the most unintentionally funny movie i have seen in quite a while! {it is! seriously... if you haven't seen that in 10+ years, it's time to rent and laugh!}

5 comments:

dave + kirst said...

Ha. I was totally going to watch "An Affair to Remember" this week because I just watched "Sleepless in Seattle" and was feeling in the mood. Great minds think alike ;D

Eliza said...

I LOVE that movie, cary is too die for. I am definitely craving that now, thanks. ; )

Jamie said...

I may or may not have watched 17 Again three times this week :)
That makes me a little more pathetic I think

Gina said...

The Abyss. More like "The Movie With B Shots." ha!

Juliann said...

Okay, is it weird that I've never seen "An Affair to Remember"?? Jon is going out of town next week, and I'm TOTALLY watching this!