6.12.2010

not so much.

Photobucket Photobucket

i've heard lots of good things about bruge's waffles and frites. but i wasn't a fan. maybe i just ordered the wrong thing. the waffles grossed me out. i think people like them because they are crunchy on the outside and doughy on the inside... which is exactly why i didn't like them. i don't like the doughy center. or maybe it was having waffles and fries for lunch {we had to try both while we were there} that grossed me out. or maybe it's just pregnancy. anyway. maybe i'll try again someday.

4 comments:

Emily said...

The thought of eating frites and waffles in the same sitting kind of grosses me out too.

You take delightful pictures though!

dave + kirst said...

sad! i loved them. but yes, i thought that crunchy and doughy were good. i ate the same ones in Brugge when i was actually there so maybe it was just nostalgic?

Lindsay said...

I swear they have the best fries EVER. And I love the crispy outside/gooey inside! I'm so sad that you hated it after I talked it up so much!

ariel said...

the fries were really good and i like all of the dips you can try :) it was the combination that grossed me out, i think. and the waffles :)