6.24.2010

adventures in swimming.

Photobucket


somehow we got stuck in line behind someone's entire family reunion today when entering the waterpark.

serena refused to sit in her stroller during the 20 minute wait. {i always bring her stroller but end up using it to push around all of the swimming paraphernalia awkwardly with one arm while holding her.}

while standing in line, serena {who was on my hip}, peed right through her swimmer. it was all over both of us and dripping down onto the ground. i'm sure the people in line behind us were disgusted.

oh, the joys.

it's a good thing she's so happy in the water.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness Ariel I love her swimsuit. When I have a girl (not IF, WHEN!!) I need to go shopping with you.

Rachelle said...

that gave me a good giggle. oh, i'm sure i will experience that someday. i guess at least it was pee? haha. she is such a cutie. love the yellow!

Jamie said...

Her suit is adorable!!

I've read two peeing incidents on blogs this week. Gross :) But i will admit Serena's isn't as gross as the other one I read! I'm understand more someday I guess!

I'm jealous you have an excuse to go get tan (i know very high school of me) but I don't have anyone to go to a pool with... I need to have a kid i guess ;)

Adrienne said...

adorable suit