6.16.2010

loves.

Photobucket


serena's new purple chair.
snack size oreo mcflurries.
being so into a good book.
watching serena attempt walking. she's getting good.
the bachelorette {seriously entertaining}.
sleepytime tea.
allowing myself to not make my bed for once.
allowing myself to nap while serena does for once.
vacation plans.
feeling baby girl #2 moving around in there.
re-watching the season finale of glee.
sleeping past 6am. {it's actually a luxury around here.}
turkey cranberry sandwiches from paradise.

remembering that i hated getting fat when i was pregnant with serena too, and knowing that the weight comes off eventually. i have to keep reminding myself of that :) but all in all, this pregnancy has been a breeze, so i feel very happy and lucky. halfway there!!!

4 comments:

Caprene said...

I love sleepytime tea too, with the little bear snoozing in his lazy boy!

dave + kirst said...

Glad that you're enjoying those books! I loved em :D

Erika said...

Those turkey cranberry sandwiches are good, I'm not one who loves sandwiches.

Jamie said...

I'm glad you like the books. I loved them :)