5.07.2009

loves.

1. chocolate covered graham crackers.
2. afternoon naps.
3. vacuuming with our dyson.
4. having a good excuse to be exhausted all the time.
5. cranberry mango room spray.
6. a tuna roll-up for lunch {tortilla+tuna+cheese+lettuce+avacado+tomato=yum}.
7. ice water + a slice of lime.
8. counting down the days.
9. the smell of spring.
10. playing bejeweled on my phone {i'm addicted}.
11. pretty notecards.
12. my new pillow shams, made by mom.
13. fresh produce in my fridge.
14. vanilla ice cream cones.
15. pretty pictures of babies {can't wait, jen!}.

what do you love today?

3 comments:

Sean said...

You forgot to mention Ron Artest not taking crap from Kobe!! I loved it. Never been a big Artest fan but he just went up in my book!!

Jennie said...

I love you! You are so nice, and I'm SOOO excited too! Serena is going to be absolutely gorgeous! You guys are a photographers dream :)

and PS I'm SOOOO jealous of your dyson I could cry real tears.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I missed so many of your posts! I missed a few days of blogging and feel like I so much has happened with you. Congrats on deciding on a middle name. I wonder if we will change our name right before she is born... I hear that happens a lot.