7.27.2011

oh, harper.

Photobucket

you know how when you have a baby you spend hours and hours thinking about and debating with your spouse over a name for them?

and then you finally decide on one name that is perfect and you both love and agree on?

and then every time you hear of someone else naming their baby THAT name, it makes you cringe because you feel like it belongs to your baby and your baby alone {and maybe one famous author who actually gave the name inspiration}?

you know what's even worse than that?

when celebrities start naming their baby THAT name.

we knew about tiffani thiessen {and were already pretty set on the name}, heard about neil patrick harris after she was born, now the beckhams, and E! news told me last night that THAT name is the new baby name trend.

please bless that harper isn't the new madison.

2 comments:

snickers said...

I have been blog stalking you. I am Sean-Paul's cousin...on the Adam's side. I love reading your blog. I have LOVED, loved the name Harper for a very long time now. But, I totally agree...I hope it doesn't inch is way up too high to becoming the most popular name. And, Harper is way cuter than Madison.

Megan Keeney

ariel said...

it's a good name and i can't imagine her with any other!

nice to meet you, megan :)