7.18.2011

i am in love with these people.

Photobucket
Photobucket

nothing bonds a group of people together quite like spending 4 straight days with them. every waking moment. sleeping together. cooking together. praying together. crafting together. laughing together.

sure, you get on each others nerves. but you also learn to love each other like you couldn't have before.

so so happy i was able to be there the whole time.

{and a BIG HUGE thank you to my dear husband who played mr. mom so i could be where i needed to be last week! and to grandmas for taking the day shift. i'm so glad to be home again with my family.}

2 comments:

Amy said...

:D So happy for those girls that got to hang out with you all week.

JamieD said...

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about girls camp! It was so hard for me to leave our ward especially our YW, however we and they were blessed to be delievered into your capable wonderfuls arms. Those girls burrow their way into your heart and I have a feeling they'll be there forever. Do me a favor and remind them of the love coming their way from VA. Ariel- I've been purusing your blog and you are extremely talented, smart and funny! I also love reading esp YA Novels so if you have suggestions let me know on FB. If you haven't read Life As We Knew It, or The Fallen series. Give em a go. Thanks for letting me blog stalk you (in a non-creepy way) Take care! Jamie Duncan