7.31.2011

b&g's house.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

the things that are wonderful about barbra & gene's house are as follows:

1. it's in the middle of a beautiful canyon.
2. it's beautiful inside & out, and so comfortable.
4. you can do things like play in the river, build a fire, go for a hike, shoot guns {which we did NOT do!}, see the stars at night, see wildlife and wild flowers, and then go inside and sleep on a warm comfortable bed!
5. and of course, you get to enjoy the company of barbra & gene, and i always enjoy their company.

we had so much fun on our little trip down there this weekend. we ate waaaay too much good food, including an amazing raspberry peach cobbler by heather and russ. we had a devotional each day. we relaxed. we had s'mores and sang a few campfire songs. we played at the river. we took a beautiful morning walk through the canyon. we played card games. we ate more food. we stayed up late. and we ate more food. it was lovely.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I had totally forgotten you're related to them. I don't know them super well since I think they moved when I was a baby or maybe before, but I know my family loves them! In fact I think my parents stayed with them pretty recently and loved their house too. It looks like a fun little paradise.