8.03.2010

a few things.

1. i counted at least 45 mosquito bites on my body from our campout. i have come to the conclusion that mosquito bites are the worst thing ever. two nights in a row i couldn't sleep because i kept waking to scratch and try not to scratch. ah! miserable. i'm kicking myself for not spraying on the repellant sooner.

2. thank heavens! we did find a reason for serena's severe crankiness last week. some nice big teeth coming in on top. one has a blood blister and is almost cut, but she's been much better the past 2 days. welcome back, sweet, happy serena.

3. the bachelorette was soooooo boring last night. so boring. and after the final rose was even more boring. the only thing i was looking forward to was seeing frank {why was he even going to be on final rose in the first place??}, and he backed out. lame.

4. this morning i accidentally ate breakfast twice. after breakfast #2 i realized that i had already eaten. then i felt really gross.

1 comment:

Caprene said...

I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard that you ate breakfast twice. I thought I was the only one with silly memory hiccups who started making a meal again even though I'd already eaten, and wasn't hungry. And I can't blame it on pregnancy brain.