4.08.2010

small update.

sorry for the lack of interesting posts. a few updates:

thank you thank you thank you all for your great suggestions for recovering my photos. my dad & uncle have been working on it. they bought a recovery program and it looks like they will be able to get my photos and itunes back! i am beyond ecstatic and grateful! i will be purchasing an external hard drive AND backing my photos up online. lesson learned. crisis averted. no more tears about that {there were quite a few}.

sean and i have been busy spending part of our tax return on a new tv and entertainment unit. sean is giddy about his ginormous new tv. i don't think i'll ever understand why size matters so much to men when it comes to their tvs. but it's obviously important to him, so i let him get the huge one, even when i had made it known i preferred the 42 inch. we spent 3 hours putting the dang ikea storage unit together tonight. i'll have to post a before and after tomorrow when i can take a picture in daylight.

serena is all over the place. yesterday she learned how to crawl up the stairs and now we get to straddle the gate every time we need to go upstairs. she is into everything all the time. on our way home from the store today, i put the diaper bag a little too close to her car seat. she quietly pulled everything out of it, found the goldfish crackers, dumped them all over herself and the car, and started chowing down. it was pretty hilarious. even though we just vacuumed the car :)

and that's all for now. sooooo glad it's friday tomorrow!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't get the TV thing either, but now going back to a smaller TV...well it's just not the same.
Also, I love your concert promotion for Utah Voices on your sidebar. Any chance I could post something like that too?

Jamie said...

I totally feel you on the TV thing (but i'll admit it's fun). You'll have to have a Jazz playoffs party to show off your new spread & fast moving baby!!

P.S. Yeah, for techy dad's and relatives!!!!!

Kess said...

ya I didn't think I cared either, I was perfectly fine with our small tv, but Ryans brother has a big screen downstairs, and that is the tv we get to use, and I'll be honest, it's going to be a little tough going back when we move again :)

Sean said...

You let me get a big tv??? That is not how it works in our home.

Steph said...

Oh...the IKEA put together- My husband told me if I EVER brought one of THOSE things home again he was going to use it as fire wood. It seriously took us 4 hours to put ours together- :) I still love IKEA however...and wish they would bring one to Davis freaking county.