12.03.2007

December.... and SNOW!


I can't tell you how happy I was to wake up to snow on Saturday! And so much of it! Sean and I got up early and headed to Kaysville to do a few things and the drive was so much fun. I was having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit... but the snow inspired me! I finally put the lights and decorations on our tree. Sean put up the tree last week, but I was procrastinating the hard part :)

My family (well at least the women in the family) goes to hear the Salt Lake Children's Choir sing at the Cathedral of the Madeleine every year for their Christmas concert. So my mom & I went last night. It is always an AMAZING concert and in such a beautiful building. And the best part is at the end when the audience gets to sing too :) It got me really excited for our concert at the cathedral. The acoustics are so great there... it would be pretty impossible for us to sound bad!

No comments: