8.09.2011

to do.

Photobucket

summer is slipping through my fingers! and i never even made a summer list. so here goes.

to do this summer:

day trip to bear lake.
lagoon at night.
pedicure.
outdoor concert or movie.
swiss days.
state/county fair.
finish my book.
more friendship bracelets!
picnic with my real live picnic basket.
{with food from home. no kfc.}
get out of town.
finish memorizing the living Christ.
visit temple square with kids.
splash pad.
snow cones/shave ice.
buy a bubble machine.
steal more veggies from mom.


and on a side note:

harper has been crawling for a few days now.
and
serena ate a mouthful of red pepper flakes this morning while we weren't looking. and then she cried a lot.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hahaha.. your last comment made me laugh out loud.. if you guys go to bear lake between this wed-sat, call us! We'll be there. Have you done Swiss days before?? I go every year. Love it!!

ariel said...

i will be at bear lake next wednesday with my family, but not this week. bummer! i LOVE swiss days. i didn't make it there last year, so i WILL do it this year :)

Miken said...

and these are things you haven't done yet? and i love that she ate the pepper flakes. hilarious!

ariel said...

yeah, i haven't done them yet! i need to get busy! tonight is the night for lagoon, though. so i can cross that off very soon :)

Kim said...

i love this! love you my sweet friend.

Chris and Tara said...

That's a good list. I would be able to cross of the splash pad and I think that's it. Although I'm almost done with my book....