8.29.2011

a spree.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

you must understand how rarely i cook these days to truly appreciate this post. my family has had lots of cheese quesadillas & cereal for dinner lately. and there is no excuse, really. just plain laziness is all. well, yesterday i went on a cooking spree!

popovers for breakfast. {they didn't turn out... but still.}
broccoli cream soup. {frozen for sean to take to work for lunches.}
lemon bars. {my very most favorite dessert!}
homemade spaghetti sauce. {half for dinner. half frozen for another night.}

yeah, i'm pretty proud of myself. just thought i would toot my own horn for a moment...

that's all.

4 comments:

Mrs MacKenzie said...

That soup looks sooo good. Now you've made me hungry!

Caprene said...

It's hard to cook in the summer, just makes the house too darn hot. I am ready for fall so I can enjoy cooking again (I think our blog is ready for us to all start cooking again too)

mks said...

will you post the spaghetti sauce recipe? we have tons of tomtoes from our garden..

Erika said...

Good for you! Cooking is so hard for me...not my thing.