2.08.2011

questions.

Photobucket

why can't chinese food and fun size snickers bars be good for you? they totally ruined my diet yesterday. {yeah, i'm not going to take any responsibility for that. all blame goes to the food.}

why is it so hard to walk 20 feet to the gym and exercise?

why are babies so happy and smiley at 5 a.m. when you just want to be sleeping, but you don't want to miss their smiles?

how do all kids know how to throw a tantrum? inconsolable crying. kicking legs. hitting things. they all do it. {right?}

why does my voice sound so different in my head than it does on a recording? bleh. nasaly.

why is everyone so anxious for spring? i love winter. especially when there is snow on the ground.

are scrunchies really coming back? cause i'm going to boycott that.

is there a way to actually win tic-tac-toe?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so funny. :) I also hate my voice on recordings and yes all kids throw tantrums....even five year olds {booh}

Steph said...

You're NOT nasaly. You are however hilarous and I totally agree on all of them. :)

Jamie said...

Um, I may still have my stash if you decide to unboycott..

P.S. remember girlcott's

ariel said...

jamie, do you REALLY still have them!? those will be vintage awesomeness if they really are making a comeback. but i would still boy{girl}cott them.