11.13.2010

good & no good.

Photobucket

good:
netflix.
wives & daughters.
otis spunkmeyer frozen cookie dough.
good friends who rescue you when you have car problems. {thanks, erika!}
2 doctor appointments {well checks} in one week & 2 healthy kids.
the drowsy chaperone. seriously hilarious.
new boots.
new red scarf.
date night with no kids.
clementines.
maybe already putting out a christmas decoration :)

no good:
sudden allergy to one of my facial products. {itchy face all the time.}
car problems. blah. {but at least having my car die right by apollo burger gave me an excuse to stop inside and eat some delicous, greasy food...}
harper's fussy time between 9 p.m. & midnight... right when i'm completely exhausted from the day.
serena wreaking havoc on our house every time i feed the baby. {shattered a bowl and a picture frame this week.}
glee lately.
trying on pre-pregnancy jeans. WAY too soon for that.
email viruses!

7 comments:

Caprene said...

what? really? I thought Glee was awesome this week? It hasn't been bad for me since the Brittany Spears episode. Sorry you aren't liking it.

ariel said...

this week was actually better than the last 4 episodes. didn't like the britney one. was offended by the grilled cheesus. only saw half of the rocky horror glee show, but wasn't very interested. i don't know. it's just not as good to me this season {and pushing the envelope far more}.

Amy said...

I totally agree with you about Glee. Glad it isn't just me. Actually I think I agree with all of both lists. :D

Kim said...

with you on the glee lately! ugh. i just cant even make it through an episode with out being offended, bored, uncomfortable, or cheesed out. this season is not working for me. . . !

love the pic of Harper.

Kess said...

I feel horrible that we haven't been to visit you guys yet !! I hope we can come see you soon, if you'll have us of course :)

Janessa Taylor said...

Oh yeah, EMAIL VIRUSES...crazy! I get a new email from someone I know that's now really from them DAILY. Weird. Agree with you on Glee...although it's bad but I liked the Teenage Dream or whatever it's called--the Katy Perry song (which is also TERRIBLE and has a bad message, but I can't help liking it...) that the private school boys did...I'm bad. But other than that, have really been put off by it all... LAME. Why can't we go back to the episodes where Journey and Wicked were sung and the only risque thing was Mr. Shue flirting with the advisor girl. Ok, so I really can't come up with names today...

ariel said...

ok i also LOVED the teenage dream song. i love the original too :) i ignore the message... and the fact that it's katy perry singing it!