10.29.2007

Sisters Night

On Friday, Sean took me on a way fun date. We first went to Barnes & Noble and he let me pick out a couple of books (I chose Dracula and A Company of Swans). He knows how much I LOVE to do that :). Then we ate dinner at the Olive Garden. I have decided that the most delicious entre there is the 5 Cheese Ziti. It is amazing! Anyway... then we went to see Dan in Real Life, which I LOVED. It was soooo cute and good and hilarious. I love Steve Carell. Plus I think he looked hot in the movie! It was a super fun date night.

On Saturday I played with my little sisters all day. Annette is in town because it is UEA. We went with my mom to see Dan in Real Life (yes, I really liked it THAT much) and then we made chicken chili at my house. I have a super yummy recipe for it. Then we picked out pumpkins at the store and carved some masterpieces, obviously. Annette did the ghost, Heather did the cat, and I did the headless horseman. The little man's head actually fell of when i was pulling out a big piece, ironically :). I had to put it back together with a tooth pick! It was a blast!

Sunday we went to a farewell for one of Annette's good friends. He was soooo cute. I hope Annette marries him when he gets home :)

No comments: