10.22.2007

Halloween Party


On Saturday we had a Halloween party at our house :). It was a blast! We all dressed up and ate yummy treats and played games and watched a movie. In this picture is: Jim & Pam (from The Office), a witch, Miss Am-Erika, me, a weird vampire with no fangs & the phantom of the opera! I look slightly drunk in this picture, though I assure you I am not :)


And here we have Ariel (flapper girl) and Sean (vampire with Elvis hair). Hehe that was a fun night.
Also this weekend, Sean and I had a great experience which included our neighbors howling dog, staying up until 1:30am and waking up at 3:30 (and every 15 minutes in between), and me sending an angry email to the Home Owners Association :) Please contact me for details... if you really want them. I think that was pretty self-explanatory.

No comments: