11.29.2011

deck the halls.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

this year, for the first time ever in my life, our tree went up before thanksgiving. i am just so excited about christmas this year.... for the following reasons:

1. it's the best time of the year, obviously.
2. serena will be sooo much fun on christmas morning! she can actually understand the whole santa thing and hopefully about the birth of the Savior as well. we have been talking a lot about both.
3. i love twinkle lights.
4. end of december means beginning of january, and january means HAWAII!!

other wonderful things in the month of december: first annual "you've got mail" party with my sisters & mom. {oh hey ladies, did i mention i'm inviting you to a themed party? get ready! and i think it should be an annual thing.} singing handel's messiah with my choir. lights at temple square. a lunch date with my friends. a new picture book every night. salt lake children's choir concert. christmas eve fondue!! and plenty of other lovely things.

i'm ready for december :)

4 comments:

Kim Boog said...

pretty tree:)

Amy said...

You're doing it the right way - I wanna celebrate all month with you!

Alicia said...

I swear I already posted a comment. I love your jewel trees, so pretty. I'm excited for January too because we're goin to Didneyland!

Erika said...

I love December too! Such fun times and with kids that get the whole Santa thing it is soo fun on Christmas morning! Enjoy!