9.15.2011

happy things.

Photobucket
cold packs.
ibuprofen.
magazines.
swelling from my nasty sprained ankle finally going down.
kisses from serena to make it "all better".
my dear husband being super dad all weekend.
my dear mom helping with my kids while i lounge around her house with my feet up.
watching bright star while i lounge.
driving my car for the first time in 4 days.
my dear mom making delicious hummus and soup and greek pizza with veggies from her garden.
my mom's pretty herb garden in the kitchen window.
felicity on netflix. {two episodes in and i'm addicted.}
strawberry sour straws.
shopping spree for little girl fall/winter clothes.
Utah Voices rehearsing again.
kneaders at 9:30 pm.

4 comments:

Mrs MacKenzie said...

Oh no you poor thing! Happy to hear you are being well taken care of. So cute that serena kisses it all better :)

Gina said...

I had no idea you sprained your ankle! No fun. You should have dropped your kids off at my house! Lincoln and Aria would have eaten Serena and Harper up! Let's plan a play date.

ariel said...

yes, let's please plan a play date! but preferably not to kangaroo zoo... ha!

snickers said...

I love Felicity. It's so good and very, very addicting.

Megan K.