6.01.2011

happy thoughts.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i had a wonderful birthday. biaggi's {yum!} + downeast {new dress & skirts!} + pirates {meh.} with sean. memorial day breakfast with my family. all kinds of sweet gifts. seriously, it was such a fun bday weekend! i love that my birthday almost always falls over memorial day weekend.

we may actually get to lagoon this week. first time of the season!

feeling good about the fact that i've lost nearly 45 lbs since being 9 months pregnant with harper. i'm horrified {that i was that huge} and so proud of myself at the same time.

choir school and summer rehearsals start next week!

sophie arrived on our doorstep yesterday. she and harper are already fast friends.

my sister gave me the most perfect t-shirt ever for my birthday. i keep texting her about how amazing it is. neckline=perfection. sleeves=perfection. length=perfection. i'm obsessed.

loving summery dinners with fruit and banana muffins for breakfast.

successfully assembled a new bookcase for our bedroom... with only one hiccup... which can hopefully be fixed with some wood glue.

serena is cracking me up and melting my heart these days. she is into being a mommy and wearing my clothes and shoes around. sooo cute.

harper is continuing to be a chunky monkey. love that girl. {'specially when she's nakey.}

we finally moved to the new office! goodbye dungeon of despair. hello almost-finished fancy new office!

happy happy thoughts.

6 comments:

JESSE said...

do share what brand this new PERFECT shirt is....I am intrigued :)

ariel said...

the brand is called monoreno. my sister bought it at her favorite clothing boutique in ogden called ume. her gifts are always from ume :)

ariel said...

also, i assume that comment was from tiffany? i doubt your husband was intrigued by my t-shirt!

Alicia said...

Happy belated birthday. It sounds like it was a good one. I'm sorry I didn't wish you one sooner. I don't have anyone's numbers in my phone anymore every last one got deleted from the dumb thing. I will have to try UME since I am an Ogdenite now:)

dave + kirst said...

Yay for the new office! Congrats on the weight loss!

Tiffany said...

You look awesome! And your girls are precious. Seriously- I can never get enough of their eyes. So big! I love them.