7.16.2010

fat face.

i feel like i'm already getting fat pregnant face. and fat swollen hands.

how can that be?

is it happening way way sooner this time around? or is this pregnancy just flying by? or is it the heat? or all of the working i've been doing these past few days?

i don't know. but BLAH i feel gross.

three more months. three more months. three more months.

three more months until i have a sweet new baby girl {harper? maizy? still undecided.} and i can stop getting bigger.

in the meantime, i will try my darndest to avoid all cameras and all full body mirrors.

and try to settle on a first name for this little girl so we can figure out a middle name.

2 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

OMGIOSH, same here!! Good thing I learned how to photoshop out my double chin in "important" pictures :) Google it, and you'll learn too haha.... but I have to say my face is LESS fat this time around. Crossing my fingers. I've decided I am already "full term" size and that this baby should just come now. Is that too much to ask for?

Amy said...

Exciting! (not the fat face - which I seriously doubt you have - but the new baby girl)

Also exciting about the moving soon - and SO glad you'll still be in the ward.