11.13.2008

i am.

Thanks for the tag, Juliann. I'm tagging Jamie, Marissa & Gina.

I am: a wife. a mommy-to-be. a friend. a daughter. a sister.
I know: that God loves me.
I want: a healthy baby. new winter clothes and shoes. photoshop.
I have: the best husband. wonderful family & friends. green eyes. lots of clothes that i never wear. a lot of books.
I dislike: doing the dishes. rude/complainy people. the smell of little caesar's pizza in my car. one-uppers.
I miss: diet dr. pepper.
I feel: hungry.
I hear: my itunes library playing christmas tunes.
I smell: way too much these days. and usually it disgusts me.
I crave: energy.
I cry: way too often. anything can set me off: pretty music, sappy commercials, normal conversations, watching the biggest loser, not being able to go on a diet before hawaii :)
I search: high and low for good books to read.
I wonder: if it will be a boy or girl. and what he/she will look like.
I regret: being a complete slacker in college.
I love: spending time with sean. getting into a good book. going to the opera.
I worry: about having a healthy baby. about car accidents. about my church calling.
I remember: my gym locker combination from jr high. my grandparents. sean giving me a bag of tootsie pops.
I dance: on occasion when i'm home ALONE and blasting my music. never in front of people.
I don't: ski. play any kind of sport. balance my checkbook. keep a journal {anymore}.
I argue: about grammar & spelling mostly.
I write: lists, notes, doodles & scribbles.
I win: at balderdash, apparently. and i hate that game.
I lose: earrings. receipts. socks. gloves.
I wish: i could bake something without it being a total disaster.
I listen: to cds and my ipod. i don't like the radio.
I can usually be found: at work.
I am scared: of sharp knives, car accidents, spiders, big dogs and losing a loved one.
I need: love. friendship. music. the gospel.
I forget: names, passwords, to send thank you notes.

5 comments:

Juliann said...

Awesome!! Loved your answers. Oh, and the whole intense smell thing never went away after I was pregnant. Seriously I wish it would...

Janessa Taylor said...

OOh we have a lot in common :) Hey, I can totally get you a copy of Photoshop...free...want me to bring it to choir? In fact, I can get you the whole Adobe Suite-it's awesome, I love Photoshop, and use that the most, but InDesign is great too--not that great at Illustrator yet!

Gina said...

I hate one-uppers too! Gol, the nerve of some people. :) Thanks for the tag...this one is fun.

Sue said...

I still remember my gym locker combo from junior high too! And you don't need to worry about what your baby will look like because I guarantee he/she will be very handsome/pretty.

Chris and Tara said...

Oh yeah? Well, I hate one-uppers even more than you. Nobody could hate them more than I do. Ü