11.27.2007

Thanksgiving!


Well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Wednesday I played with my sisters & my mom. We went to a movie called Lars & The Real Girl... I recommend it to everyone! It was hilarious and so sweet. Then we went to lunch at my favorite chinese restaraunt, Joy Luck. My sisters stayed at my house pretty late drinking hot chocolate and watching a seriously cheesy Christmas movie. Thursday I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (of course!). We had our Thanksgiving feast at my parents house. The whole family went to see Enchanted... which was also hilarious and sweet! Sean and I drove up to Jackson Hole late Thursday night and stayed up there until Sunday with Sean's family. It was really fun! We went shopping, played games, watched movies, had devotionals, went to see Santa, etc. It was freeeeeezing up there... but no snow :(. Anyway... the weekend was really great until I got super sick on Sunday night! I was up the entire night throwing up. I swear on my life I'll never eat guacamole EVER again! But Sean did a great job of taking care of me! Well that was our Thanksgiving and now I'm back at work!

No comments: