3.09.2010

faux headboards.

a few months ago my parents gave us a twin mattress they were trying to get rid of. it's in storage, waiting for the day when serena will be in a big girl bed. but in the meantime, i've been dreaming about faux headboards to make it fancy. check out these lovelies i've found around the web:

Photobucket

how perfect would this decal from decoMod walls be as a faux headboard for a twin bed? love it.

Photobucket

these decals from bilk are also lovely, but wouldn't work for a twin.
Photobucket
i love this wallpaper headboard tutorial, seen on ohdeedoh.
Photobucket
this is a sweet alternative to a headboard, also seen on ohdeedoh.
Photobucket
or i could paint my own... which scares me!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

thanks for sharing. i've been thinking of painting my own too. very scary

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I love those!