9.30.2009

don't you?

Photobucket

i totally totally love rain. and snow. and sweaters, scarves, mittens, boots, hot chocolate, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, etc.
i'm loving this weather.
but i also love sitting on our {very dead} back lawn with baby s. she really loves it. and she has been SOOOO bored at home today.

Photobucket

dear weather man,
please predict cool-ish, perfect, fall weather for at least a month before you start with the snow. my baby needs her outside time. or she gets a little stir-crazy.
♥ ariel

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm missing Utah weather

Steph said...

Amen sista.

dave + kirst said...

oh ariel i'm so the opposite right now! i went to park city yesterday and it was snowing!! snowing i tell you! it's just too early for me to snow. fall weather - ok i can handle that right now, but not the snow flurries.

Josh and Jay said...

Can I please come live in Utah?! I miss the cold weather. I am still melting here in AZ. We still had triple digits this week!!