4.02.2009

101 things i've done.

i loved this post on juliann's blog and wanted to give it a shot. it took forEVER, but here is my list!

i have:

1. spent many sunday afternoons on my grandma's porch swings.
2. had my friends break up with a boy for me {it was 7th grade...}.
3. won first place for a drawing of a princess & a fire-breathing dragon.
4. hidden in my sister's closet for close to an hour just to scare her when she turned out the lights to go to sleep {she was MAD}.
5. watched a movie in the middle of a golf course at night.
6. started a book and not finished it {many many many times}.
7. littered.
8. eaten dog jerky {my "friend" told me it was human food}.
9. quit a job after only a week.
10. not flushed a toloit in a public restroom because the handle looked disease-ridden.
11. had a full blown panic attack.
12. participated in several temple dedications {bountiful, nauvoo, winter quarters, draper and one more but i can't remember which...}.
13. paid my tithing even when it was really hard to.
14. gotten on the matterhorn at disney world 5 times in a row {this was more recent than you might think...}
15. purchased a crib/rocking chair/changing table before we even started trying to get pregnant.
16. read the book of mormon.
17. toured alcatraz.
18. cried when my cat died.
19. sluffed a lot of school.
20. been spelunking in the nutty putty cave.
21. bought a wedding dress 4 months before i actually got engaged.
22. had my drivers license suspended.
23. accidentally driven to tooele when i was trying to get to jordan landing.
24. fallen off my bike many times {i have the scarred knees to prove it}.
25. auditioned and not made it.
26. auditioned and made it.
27. recorded a cd.
28. fallen down the stairs in the DC temple.
29. fallen down the stairs in the commons area in high school.
30. cried at the end of madame butterfly.
31. taken a cooking class.
32. been to several shows in branson, missouri.
33. eaten fried alligator.
34. wished i could sew.
35. flunked chemistry.
36. received a free cookie at the carl's jr drive through {haha! so much more to THAT story!}.
37. hated an ex-boyfriend really really badly.
38. faked sick.
39. given nick-names to every employee at our favorite gas station {turtle, semi-hot, no-nick-name, eater, left gray tooth, shane... ok that was his real name}.
40. spent too much money on tanning and diet coke.
41. driven to denver and back twice in one week.
42. written a love letter.
43. been married in the temple to my best friend.
44. spent many summer nights hanging out on alicia's back porch.
45. prepared a cake mix just to eat the batter.
46. fallen in love with the boy who brought me a book instead of flowers on one of our first dates. 47. been a part-time nanny to triplets.
48. ran out of gas on the freeway.
49. spent christmas and thanksgiving in hawaii.
50. spent one christmas in airports trying {and failing} to get to orlando.
51. roadtripped to las vegas with my girlfriends.
52. rejoiced when i got rear-ended {they paid me at least as much as the car was worth}.
53. performed from memory a 30+ page choral piece.
54. spilled syrup all over myself at denny's after a dashboard confessional concert.
55. exploded a bottle of ketchup all over myself at coriann's texas roadhouse in ephraim.
56. sang in a christmas concert at the cathedral of the madeline.
57. participated in a study for rheumatic fever.
58. mistaken st george for cedar city.
59. had a waitress follow me out of a restaurant because i was still holding her betty boop pen.
60. saw david archuleta sing the national anthem at a jazz game :)
61. volunteered at the steve young/jerry rice bay area classic golf tournament for charity.
62. had my picture taken with shawn bradley at said golf tournament and felt like a MIDGET {see here}.
63. had a see-how-many-pieces-of-bubble-gum-you-can-fit-in-your-mouth contest.
64. taken a drawing class.
65. left my umbrella on the metro on a very cold, very rainy night in DC {and really really regretted it}.
66. carved my name into a park bench.
67. floated down a river on an inner-tube in the middle of the night {really smart}.
68. played in HUGE piles of leaves in my grandpa's backyard.
69. chewed abc gum.
70. saw the musical Wicked in Denver.
71. gotten lost in a parking garage and had to have Sean come help me get out {he was at home and had to come to downtown salt lake}.
72. purchased a box of chocolates for myself.
73. graduated from seminary {miracle}.
74. taught the sunbeams.
75. camped out on the living room floor with sean. just for fun.
76. poisoned a plant on purpose.
77. collected stamps.
78. crocheted a few things.
79. taken voice lessons.
80. taken piano lessons.
81. listened to my sharona on repeat on many occasions.
82. washed the same load of laundry 5 times because i keep forgetting to throw it in the dryer.
83. gotten engaged on the 4th of july to the love of my life.
84. married him on a rainy day in december.
85. cried until i couldn't cry anymore.
86. laughed until it hurt.
87. started a puzzle and not finished it.
88. gotten really excited over a new vacuum :)
89. done sean's homework for him.
90. talked/screamed in my sleep.
91. stepped in human poo in a hot tub.
92. conquered my fear of the alpine slide.
93. collected pogs.
94. owned a pogo stick.
95. left my charm bracelet {a christmas gift from sean when we were dating} in the dressing room at target... never to see it again :(
96. received answers to my prayers.
97. worn white eyeliner and thought it was cool.
98. had an impromptu dance party at IP with my girlfriends :)
99. taken a lot of pictures of my feet.
100. been in awe of the fireflies in missouri.
101. written a list of 101 things i've done.

whew! that's a lot. i'm not offended if you didn't make it through the whole list.

7 comments:

Kess said...

I made it through the whole thing and loved it !!

Gina said...

i love this post. you poisoned a plant on purpose?

Adrienne said...

SO MANY THINGS. love the plant idea. you recorded a CD? glad I'm not the only one who's fallen down stairs, nannied triplets? wow great list

Morgan said...

me too i am glad i got to see some of them and reminded me of how hilarious we are!

ariel said...

yes i am ashamed to say i poisoned a plant on purpose. you have to understand though! this lady we worked with kept bringing in plants and we were practically working in a JUNGLE! something had to be done.

Brittany said...

OK- we have done a lot of the same things. I love that. How funny!

Juliann said...

LOVED that you did this!! I know, it took me forever, too, but I'm glad I did it. Your list was great!!