11.07.2008

our baby looks like a baby!

I know it's not the best picture... it's actually a picture of the picture they gave us. But our baby looks like a baby! Last time we went I was only 8 weeks along and he just looked like a little blob but THIS TIME he was moving around and he totally looked like a baby!!!!!!! I'm a little excited about it! It was so amazing to see him moving his little hands and squirming all over. And we got to hear the heartbeat this time. I was beginning to wonder if the blood and urine tests {and first ultrasound!} were just a fluke because I really haven't been very sick, especially the last week or so. But he's in there! {I think it's a boy... if that wasn't apparent. Sean thinks it's a girl}. Sean deduced from the baby's movements that he/she will be very athletic/graceful :)

12 comments:

Dream come true said...

congratulations! It is soooooo amazing I really am so happy for you and slightly jealous there is nothing better

Gina said...

It's so exciting isn't it?! I love it. It's such an amazing journey (did that sound too cheesy?) - really, there's nothing like it.

Adrienne said...

hopefully you're lucky and don't get very sick. Mine lasted about 2 weeks around the 10 weeks mark. good luck

Stephenson and Katie said...

HOw precious!! I hope it's a boy ;) Do you get an ultrasound at every appointment? If so I want your doc!! It was fun to see you tonight- i'm sad we sat so far away cause I wanted to talk to you! We'll have to catch up soon...

Dagley Family said...

I think the baby looks like Sean. What do you think? We are still guessing a girl. Tell Dr. Hall I said Hi. He is the best!

Sean said...

Are you making fun of my baby's head? On a side note I could tell the baby already has a lot of Smith attitude, he/she would keep turning his/her back to us when we were watching. Doesn't like the attention, classic Smith characteristic.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

wow that's so weird to think you have a full baby in you now! You wouldn't ever guess cuz you are still super small!

Lyn Smith said...

Grandma and Grandpa say "AWESOME!"
We are excited for this new little one ---- Thanks

Jamie said...

I can't believe you're saying HE :)
I LOVE IT..

* said...

wow girl!! Congrats to you. You will be the cutest mommy ever. That's so exciting and I'm so happy for you and your hubby :)

Brooke said...

Smithers...so you're gonna be a Daddy! You ARE getting old. Brooke and I wish both of you the best!

Erika said...

Once again, so excited for you! I'm glad you haven't been too sick! Boy or girl, it will be fabulous either way.