6.24.2008

hubby tag.

1. What is his name? sean-paul joseph.
2. Who eats more? usually sean.
3. Who said "I love you" first? after 3 months of dating, he did.
4. Who is taller? he is. by maybe 2 inches.
5. Who is smarter? we both have our strengths and weaknesses.
6. Who is more sensitive? me. by maybe A LOT.
7. Who does the laundry? me. unless he is playing basketball 20 times a week and i get tired of washing his stinky bball clothes. then he washes a load.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, me. is that normal? i like to sleep on the side of the bed that is opposite from the door... just in case there is an intruder.
9. Who pays the bills? always sean.
10. Who cooks more? me.
11. What meals do you cook together? hamburgers: he does the grilling & i do the rest.
12. Who is more stubborn? probably me.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? sean.
14. Who has more siblings? he has 5. i have 3.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? sean would say he does. but i don't like that phrase. we're partners!
16. What do you like to do together? puzzles. go to the movies. walk. ride our bikes. laugh. road trips.
17. Who eats more sweets? definately me.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? oreos. oreos. oreos.
19. How did you meet? my friend invited him to a party so we could meet.
20. Who asked who out first? sean asked me. and i was busy. so he asked me again.
21. Who kissed who first? i think i did. he thinks it was mutual.
22. Who proposed? he did. on the 4th of july. it's almost our 3 year engagement anniversary!
23. His best features? his eyes. his scruff. his smile.
24. What is his greatest quality? his hotness. his sense of humor. his testimony.
25. Tag: anyone who loves their husband :)

3 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

oh dang I better do this one!! And... you better celebrate your 3 year engagement anniversary with us!! :)

Brooke said...

Smithers, I wish you could've been there with Pott and I as well. Prince of Egypt and a camera in the living room, could've been you too...uh...that doesn't sound to good when I write it like that.

Chris and Tara said...

Happy 3 year engagement soon. Ü I am with you on the "intruder thing. At least I used to be. In our first apartment, Chris was closer to the door and we got used to sleeping that way. But now I am closer to the door :( Oh well, with our alarm and guns I guess it doesn't matter. We're both prepared. Ü